Monday, July 10, 2017

Sometimes it's fine...

And sometimes it's not.

I'm sure all of my posts about having infertility issues have seemed probably more positive than most people would sound when they're dealing with health issues that cause them to not get one of the few things they want.

And overall, I usually am fine. I don't spend days crying. I don't wonder why this is happening to me every day. I don't even think about it sometimes, because I know this is a trial I need to go through and I'm just busy trying to learn what I need to learn.


Most of the time I can deal with it.


But sometimes, I get sucker-punched by a picture or a comment and all the emotions hit at one time. It's not pretty. It's not fun. But it's real. And it's what I, and many other people deal with.

I wonder what it will take to get pregnant. I wonder if I ever will get pregnant again.

It hurts, but sometimes it's okay to not be okay. And that's where I am. Sometimes I'm okay. Sometimes I'm not okay.

And that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment